Thursday, April 21, 2011

dreaming of better weather...

Ok so I told you guys I wouldn't be great at blogging. So much has happened in the past few weeks I do not know where to even start. April is full of birthdays. Mine is the 8th, Keegan and Brady share the 16th, my nephew holds the 17th, my niece takes the 22nd, my grandmother blessed this earth on the 25th, a sweet cousin entered on the 26th, and my lovely sister gets to claim the 27th. Whew, I'm tired just from typing all of that, not to mention going and buying presents. Not only do all the birthdays tire us, but now throw in baseball games, softball tournaments, Benchmarks, practices, guitar lessons, cook outs, and Easter; we are pooped! I think this year's April showers, will bring a hopeful May slow down...but probably not. So I haven't been able to do much photography but I did spend my birthday weekend at the ball fields (where else??) and somehow conned friends into watching Easton so I could take pictures of Keegan and Garrett during their games. I also took pictures of Keegan's pool/sleepover party (14 girls came, 11 stayed the night, and I think 0 fights- God was with us on that one ;)) Of course I will snap a few during Easter and next weekend I get to photograph my cousin's sweet twins' 1st birthday party (oh yeah, I forgot that BIRTHDAY celebration)

Here are a few shots from basball and softball so far this year..
Thankfully Canyon and Garrett get to be on the same team again this year and my Dad and Brady are coaching the Minors, but both boys get to play Majors as well.



 Our #1 fans for many many years still come out to cheer on the boys.

Canyon snagging a ball.

The Dirt Devils are doing great this year! Undefeated and rollin'





And the biggest two devils of the day were these two boys


And here are a few from Keegan's Birthday party. Bless her heart, due to softball conflicts she hasn't had a party in 2 years, so this year we made sure it happened!





And last but not least, Easton got his first official haircut on my birthday. His hair basically consist of a rat tail and sprigs of Alf-Alfaish hair on top...but it needed a trim in a bad way. I was having to tuck the rat tail down and Brady said that was "enough!"






Hopefully I will be able to blog more and do better at keeping those, who care, up to date.
Stay dry, this weather sucks     the energy right out of me!

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment