Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Photography...

From time to time I enjoy doing some photography. Recently I have had the privilege of capturing some special moments with family and friends and thought I would share a few.... I have great prices and would love to photograph you and your family! I will go anywhere in Central Arkansas and prefer outside shots, but can do indoor sessions. I also love doing birthday parties so the parent can actually enjoy the party and not be stuck behind the camera. Please email @ kellie.snellings@gmail.com or Facebook me if you are interested and we will see what we can work out!
-unlimited photo session time
-unlimited # of locations and outfits
-unlimited # of pictures
-all photos edited- when needed, and all put on a CD, that you can have copies printed from as you wish.

HOWARD FAMILY PORTRAITS






ODOM FAMILY PORTRAITS






KALEY'S BRIDALS











ANNABEL'S 3-YEAR OLD PHOTO SESSION

Marshall/Johnson Family








 So there are some of my photos. Not all of them but a good start to sharing what I can do. Let me know if I can capture some of your favorite moments too.

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment